Get your message across to plumbers, heating engineers and legislative bodies with APHC Supplier Membership
APHC Supplier membership is open to plumbing and heating manufacturers, suppliers and other industry businesses whose interests are closely associated with those of APHC. Any businesses that wish to join APHC as a supplier member must have been operating for more than 12 months.
As an APHC Supplier Member you get to promote your
brand, product or service, and communicate with our
database of professional plumbing & heating installer
members via a range of marketing avenues.
APHC will also support you in helping safeguard the future of our industry. We can work with you and use our collective lobbying power to communicate with government and regulatory bodies in order to shape legislation and policy.
Our marketing services are exclusive to supplier members only and help you get closer to professional plumbing & heating installers.
Supplier membership benefits include:
- 2 bespoke regional emails to the APHC database
- 1 leaflet insert into an APHC member mailing
- 1 half page advert in Hot & Cold magazine (subject to space availability)
- Supported by a half page editorial
- Opportunities to have editorial and technical articles published in our news page and in our Hot & Cold magazine
- Options to get involved with webinars, events and APHC
Quality Plumber Week
You also gain exclusive access to a choice of additional low-cost marketing services and we’re always open to bespoke campaigns and ideas on working together.
APHC Supplier Membership is operated by APHC Ltd.