The demand within the plumbing and heating industry is currently very high and this means there are many different jobs and opportunities available for those who are working in the field. If you have been working in the industry and thinking about reducing your workload, or taking on a new opportunity that’s a bit different to the work you are used to, then APHC certification may have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are looking for new Certification Assessors in our expanding certification team.
As a Certification Assessor you get the chance to stay in touch with latest developments in legislation and technology, while using your vast experience, knowledge, and skills in a new way.
You will be part of an existing team of highly skilled and experienced certification assessors who all play a key role within the wider certification team, carrying out compliance assessments of scheme applicants and certificated companies for Competent Persons Scheme (CPS) and Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS).
This role would suit someone looking for flexible part time hours on a self-employed consultancy basis. This may fit in with another role or reduced flexible hours within the industry.
The successful applicant(s) will need to have their own IT equipment (laptop or desktop computer) and have a vehicle with business insurance.
What’s in it for you?
- Training in new technical areas, as required
- Full support to become a valuable certification assessor within the industry
- Meet like-minded companies and industry professionals seeking or maintaining their certification
- Be an ambassador for the industry certification body
- Get up to date technical, legislative and standards information
- Evidence of extensive experience in the plumbing and heating industry
- Qualified and Experienced to Level 3 standard in Plumbing & Heating or equivalent
- Ability to write and prepare reports on technical inspections
- Good customer service skills
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients to achieve outcomes
- Wiliness to learn new working methods and systems
- Ability to work with energy, commitment, and resilience under pressure.
- Use IT to produce reports and email
If you want to discuss the role further, please call Graeme on 0121 711 5030 or if you would like to apply, please submit a CV detailing your experience and qualifications to Graeme Dryden at email@example.com.