This month, APHC will be partnering up with Installer magazine in hosting two webinars on the future of net zero. Simply click the links to sign up and join us for free.
Monday 22 Feb at 11am
Government Proposals for Powering our Net Zero Future in the UK – the single largest new development that our industry has faced?
Our very own CEO, John Thompson, will be considering the outline strategy presented by Government in its Energy White Paper – Powering Our Net Zero Future in relation to heating in our homes.
The session will cover the following topics in relation to the vision set out in the Energy White Paper with a significant emphasis on the significant changes required in the ways in which our homes are heated:
- The overall aims of the White Paper
- The Government vision for heating our homes
- Further Government consultations that are to be initiated during 2021
- What installation businesses in our industry need to play their part in shaping Government policy
Wednesday 24 Feb at 1pm
Ensuring we have the necessary skills and training to meet the government’s low carbon heating challenge
Our Deputy CEO, Graeme Dryden, will be joined by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) and the Ground Source Heat Pump Association to discuss the skills development across low carbon heating.
This session will look at:
- Signposting training options available to installers, within low carbon heating
- Explore future education and skills needs for existing installers
- Look at and discuss options for new entrants starting their career in low carbon heating