APHC Quality Plumber Week Awards 2022
Nominations now closed.
You can nominate in the 2023 Quality Plumber Week Awards here: Quality Plumber Week Awards | APHC
You can read about the 2022 winners here: QPW 2022 Winners – APHC | Quality Plumber Week 2022
To recognise those that are doing their bit for the environment and adopting work practises that are better for the planet. Those who incorporate sustainability into their everyday working life.
– Use examples to demonstrate how the nominee is reducing their carbon footprint and working sustainably?
– In what ways does the nominee educate customers about their impact on the environment?
Sponsored by Mira Showers : £250 of InstallerPRO points
To recognise those that go above and beyond to help and support their community.
– Use more than one example of how the nominee has helped their community through the work they do as an Installer/business
Sponsored by Mark Vitow : Product bundle worth over £200
Recognising those in the industry who are committed to continuously building on their skills and knowledge and understand the importance of training and learning.
– What procedures does the nominee have in place that demonstrates their committed to training and understanding the importance of training.
Sponsored by Rinnai: A Rinnai commercial heating unit, valued over £2000
To celebrate installers who have completed exceptional work, worked through challenges and delivered exceptional customer service to customers.
– An example of a time when the nominee has encountered a problem on the job and how the nominee has worked to fix it
– Tell us about a job that you are most of proud of and what impact it had on the customer
Sponsored by Wolseley: £250 credit on a Wolseley account
Recognising those who have embraced new technology within their businesses and have used this to improve their service for their customers.
– Give examples of how the nominee embraces technology during day to day working life?
– How does the nominee use of technology improve the service provided customers?
Sponsored by simPRO: a £250 prepaid Mastercard
Recognising the up-and-coming businesses of the industry who are already showing their dedication to their work.
– Tell us about the business’s journey into the industry so far and why this was the career choice for you
– What is a job that you have recently worked on which you are proud of?
– What are the future plans for the business continuing work in the industry?
– What is the business currently doing which demonstrates commitment to the industry?
Sponsored by Premierline : £300 to spend in B&Q